Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Assistive Technology

I'm a bit late on posting this response to this video clip- I was really impressed by the video, there was a lot of great information and resources shared within the video on what was actually assistive. I was surprised to find that small things such as highlighting tape would be considered in this group, but when I think about it that a student may in fact have a better time in school using a note taker, or a reading ruler, it makes me understand even small things can make a big difference for students.



I had a facebook friend post this video,  which I thought was really interesting in regards to teaching using technology in special education. I know this may not be the case with everyone with Autism, but it's an interesting case involving assistive technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment